Beca de doctorado en Administración de empresa - HEC Paris
- Becas de la Embajada de Francia en Chile
- Beca Ile-de-France
- Becas Chile Doctorado
- Beca Eiffel
- Becas GDF SUEZ/MAE
- Becas Cinema: La Femis
- Beca de Master en matemáticas de la fundación Jacques Hadamard
- Becas Erasmus Mundus
- Becas para investigación en Francia
- Becas Master : Paris Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences
- Becas del Museo de Quai Branly de doctorales y postdoctorales
- Becas de doctorado Newman
- Financiar un doctorado
- Beca de doctorado en Administración de empresa - HEC Paris
You are looking for a program which prepares for an academic career at the best level in management sciences in France and abroad?
HEC Paris offers a 4-year full-time PhD in Management program fully taught in English that meets the highest international standards.
The online selection procedure is opened to applicants holding Master’s degree of any discipline.
To be accepted, your file must include:
- the file of application,
- 2 recommendation letters,
- CV and cover letter clarifying your choice for the HEC doctoral program,
- tests scores (management: GMAT, GRE or TAGE/MAGE and English : TOEIC, TOEFFL or IELTS),
- copies of diplomas and degrees,
- transcripts of most recent degrees,
- copy of your ID or passport,
- 4 photos,
- application fees (70€).
The applicant has to choose one specialization area during the application procedure. A thesis topic is not required at this stage.
There are 2 recruitment sessions for the next intake (in September).
The key dates for the current session are:
Opening of the session: September 5, 2011
Application deadline: January 16, 2012
Decision of eligibility: January 27, 2012
If eligible, dates of interviews: from January 30 to February 10, 2012
Decision of the 'Jury d'admission': February 15, 2012
The second session will start in January and close in May 2012.
If selected, HEC charges 5 500€ per year for this program. However, scholarships are available to all HEC PhD students thus lowering the fees to 240€ per year.
Moreover, scholarships to cover living expenses are awarded to all students:
- 15 000€ for the first year,
- 12 000€ per year for the following 3 years.
There are also opportunities to get RA and/or TA jobs from the second year.
Please contact email@example.com if you want to find out more information about us!!